Dental crowns keep your teeth safe and functional after cracking or breakage has occurred. A dental bridge can fill a gap that has been left opened in your smile. Let trusted dentist Dr. Petrosino get your smile back and and help you life freely with dental crowns and bridges in Newburgh. Our crowns and bridges will:
- Allow you to eat a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods again
- Help you look younger, more attractive, and more robust
- Last for several years without any special care or maintenance
- Improve your overall self-image
- Look and feel like your natural teeth
Call us today at 845-670-5423 for your smile repair with a new crown or bridge. We’re open every other Saturday for your convenience. Plus, you can relax with sedation if you suffer from dental anxiety.
Crowns & Bridges Will Repair Your Smile Like New
Crowns and bridges are versatile dental restorations that Dr. Petrosino can use in a variety of ways to get your smile back into shape:
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are like caps that are placed on top of a damaged tooth to restore the lost function due to injury, decay, or disease. Smile Design Dental provides crowns made of high-quality ceramic. This material is known for its durability and strength. We match your tooth color so your dental crown looks like your natural teeth. Plus, using our E4D system, we can make your crown in-house so you don’t have to wait for your restoration.
- Dental Bridges – A dental bridge is a restorative dental appliance used to bridge the gap left when you lose a tooth. We will attach an artificial tooth, or pontic, between two dental crowns. Then, we will place the bridge in your mouth to fill the gap and restore your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations are called partial dental crowns. These are used when the damage is too severe for a composite filling but not quite to the level requiring a full crown.
- Dental Implant-Supported Crowns and Bridges – We offer crowns and bridges that are anchored by dental implants. This means that your restorations will provide superior stability and longevity. Dr. Petrosino will go over the specifics regarding these procedures when you are deciding on your treatment plan.
Call our office today at 845-670-5423 to schedule your appointment for dental crowns and bridges in Newburgh. You can request an appointment online as well.