The clearest path to a straighter smile is with Invisalign in Newburgh. This breakthrough in teeth alignment technology requires no metal, no pain, and no special routine. Our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Petrosino at Smile Design Dental, is certified from the NYU School of Dentistry CDE and can start you on the road to a better smile. With this more efficient and convenient way of fixing your teeth alignment issues, you will:
- No longer have to suffer from having a mouth packed full of metal braces
- Enjoy life knowing your teeth are being gently pushed back into position
- Go about your day without worrying about what other people will think
- Remove your aligners comfortably when you eat, brush your teeth, and floss
If you’d like to find out if you are good candidate, call us now at 845-670-5423 to schedule a consultation.
Straighten Your Smile Discreetly & Quickly
Most teens and adults who want to straighten their smile don’t want to deal with metal braces and wires. That’s what makes clear aligners so popular. It’s a way for you to improve your smile in less time and far less noticeably than with traditional braces. Here’s exactly what you can expect:
- Initial Appointment – During your first appointment, Dr. Petrosino will explain the specifics of the treatment if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. Then she will take impressions of your teeth to make your dental alignment trays and show you how your smile will look at the end of your treatment period.
- Begin Invisalign Treatment – You will have a series of custom-made aligners that you will wear for approximately two weeks per aligner. You will need to wear your aligners for at least 20-22 hours per day. Every six weeks or so, you will have an appointment so we can check your progress.
- Find Your New Smile – The final step occurs about one year from the date you started wearing your aligners for most patients. This will be the day you get to reveal your true smile to the world.
If you are ready to improve your smile, contact us today for Invisalign in Newburgh. Call our office at 845-670-5423 to schedule your appointment or .