If you having missing teeth, you might be struggling with things like eating regular foods or feeling self-conscious about your smile. Our dental implants in Newburgh offer a solution that will restore your teeth and give you back your beautiful grin. A few of the benefits you can expect:
- A smile that functions and appears like normal
- Help in preserving your jawbone against deterioration
- A long-term solution that will last you for decades and possibly your whole lifetime
Dr. Petrosino, a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology, is excited to work with you on fixing your smile problem. Call today at 845-670-5423 for an appointment.
Explore the Possibilities of a Restored Smile
If you are struggling with missing your teeth, you are not alone. In fact, more than 36 million Americans do not have any teeth at all. Implants offer you a potentially lifelong solution that will improve your oral health, prevent future tooth loss, and let you eat what you love. We offer several different types of implants:
- Single Tooth Replacement – This is the standard placement of one dental implant with one ceramic crown secured on top of the implant. It will look and feel like your natural tooth. Because of our E4D technology, your crown can be made in one visit instead of having to wait weeks.
- All-on-4® – Four implants will be placed along the bottom or top jaw to replace the entire arch of teeth. Once they are placed, a set of replacement teeth will be attached to the implants to complete your smile restoration. This often can be completed in just one day.
- All-on-6 – This method is conceptually identical to the All-on-4® but uses six dental implants instead of four. This procedure can usually be done in one day as well.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – For this implant application, a bar will be attached to dental implants. A denture will be manufactured to replace your teeth, and the bar will attach along the back side of the denture to hold it in place.
- Mini Implants –Smaller in gauge (thickness) and length than traditional implants, these implants can be placed in patients who may have less bone mass than required for conventional implant surgery. Due to their size, they require a less invasive placement procedure, which means less healing time afterward.
It’s time to get a better smile for life with Newburgh dental implants. We also offer more extensive options with our full-mouth reconstruction. Call Smile Design Dental at 845-670-5423 for an appointment or .