Do you need to have a tooth extracted? Do you need to build bone mass for a dental implant procedure? Newburgh oral surgery from Smile Design Dental can give you solutions you need for these types of complex problems. With her decades of experience performing dental surgery, you can trust your smile to Dr. Petrosino. Besides her strong background in oral surgery procedures, Dr. Petrosino is also a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology Other reasons to come to us for your dental surgery include:
- A choice of sedation options, either a small pill or anesthesia administered by a specialist
- Convenient Saturday hours that mean you won’t have to miss work or school
- A compassionate staff who will listen to your needs and answer your questions
If you think you need a surgical procedure on your mouth, give us a call today at 845-670-5423 to schedule a consultation.
Enjoy Your Best Smile With an Oral Surgery Procedure
Oral surgery procedures are used to address issues that need a more in-depth approach than standard dentistry techniques provide. Issues involving removal of material from an area or the grafting of material to an area are examples of the types of needs oral surgery can address. Below are a few types of oral surgery we commonly provide:
- Tooth Extractions – Dr. Petrosino can perform the vast majority of extractions in our office. We may refer out more complicated cases to specialists, but this is rare and done only to make sure you get the best care possible for your situation.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can remove all wisdom teeth, except lower wisdom teeth. These will be referred to a specialist to make sure that they are done properly. This way, you will get the highest level of care available.
- Ridge Augmentation – A ridge augmentation uses bone material to restore the contour of your jaw ridge to a natural-looking state and improve the overall look of your face and jawline.
- Gum Grafts – Gum grafting primarily treats gum recession. We will take healthy gum material, generally from another area of your mouth, and place it in the area affected by gum recession.
- Bone Grafts – You may need a bone graft to build bone mass in an area of your jaw. Many times, bone grafts are used to prepare a thin area of your jaw for placement of dental implants.
Call Smile Design Dental today at 845-670-5423 to set up your consultation for oral surgery in Newburgh. You can as well.