If there are things about your smile you don’t like, how long are you going to wait to fix them? At Smile Design Dental, we think the time to improve your smile is now. Improving your smile also typically enhances your self confidence, which means you’ll feel more comfortable in both social and professional settings. We think it’s worth the investment in yourself!
We can help you with:
- Replacing Lost Teeth – Nothing affects your smile as much as a missing tooth or teeth. It affects the function of your smile too, often making it tough to eat certain foods and even to speak clearly. Dental implants can replace one tooth or many teeth – even all of them. If implants aren’t for you, you can get a dental bridge instead.
- Straightening Crooked Teeth – It’s possible to get a beautifully straight smile without metal braces. Invisalign straightens teeth with plastic aligners that, unlike braces, won’t require uncomfortable adjustments made by tightening wires. Plus, you can remove aligners to eat meals or to brush and floss your teeth.
- Concealing Flaws That Bother You – You have multiple options for hiding imperfections, including dental veneers or dental bonding. While veneers cost more than bonding, they last longer. With proper care, they can last for well over a decade. We can even provide you with a Snap-On Smile, a custom-made prosthetic that you snap into place over teeth to temporarily cover flaws.
- Whitening Dull Teeth – We use products from KöR, which can remove even tough stains. You can get an in-office treatment or home whitening or, for the best results, a combination of the two.
- Giving Your Gums a Makeover – We can remove excess tissue from gums that overpower your teeth, using a dental laser so the treatment is quick and comfortable. If your gums have receded, we can perform a gum graft.
Ready to improve your smile? Call us today at 845-670-5423 for an appointment in Newburgh, NY.