If you suffer from more than one issue attacking your mouth, you will want to resolve these problems with as few procedures as possible. Our full-mouth reconstruction in Newburgh combines different restorative techniques that will solve your severe dental problems through a coordinated treatment plan. Dr. Petrosino wants to fix what is robbing you from complete function of your mouth. A full-mouth restoration will:
- Correct multiple issues in your mouth so you have the smile you deserve
- Get your bite back so you can enjoy crunchy foods
- Give you a boost in confidence
- Allow you to speak clearly again
- Improve first impressions with your beautiful, functional grin
If you are ready to rebuild your mouth, call us today at 845-670-5423 for an appointment.
Repair Your Mouth with Brand New Teeth
If you are missing all, or nearly all of your teeth, we offer several restoration options that allow you to go from having wide-spread dental damage to a brand new, beautiful smile. Dr. Petrosino will work closely with you to identify the best options to reconstruct your mouth and answer any of your questions. Our treatments include:
- Dental Implants – These implants are replacement tooth roots used to anchor different restorative options. They allow for superior stability and function like your regular tooth roots to keep your jaw from losing bone density.
- All-on-4® –The All-on-4® method uses a restorative dental arch that is attached to four dental implants. These implants are strategically placed along your jawline to give you superior support and stability while eating or talking. The process typically can be completed in a single day.
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini dental implants are smaller than traditional dental implants. They are smaller in thickness, or gauge, and can be shorter in length. As a result, placement is less invasive and your recovery time is shorter.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges –A crown is a cap-like structure that will be placed on top of your missing teeth. A bridge will be placed between the gaps of your teeth to fill in your smile. Through the use of E4D crown technology and its in-office milling machine, your ceramic restoration will be ready in a matter of hours.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Implant-supported dentures use a bar that attaches to both implants and a denture to keep your teeth firmly in place. Your teeth will stay where they are supposed to, with no adhesive needed.
You no longer have to struggle with eating or hide your smile with our full-mouth reconstruction in Newburgh. Call us today at 845-670-5423 or request an appointment online.