Your mouth is the only one you get. Make sure you take care of it with our general dentistry in Newburgh. We offer a wide range of treatments for you to stay ahead of your oral health and address any areas of concern. Dr. Petrosino and our team at Smile Design Dental are excited to partner with you in achieving healthy gums and teeth. Our general dental care will:
- Address any issues caused by tooth decay and plaque
- Make it easier for you to maintain your oral health
- Help you avoid costly dental work by catching problems early
- Give you a boost in confidence as you show off your smile
No matter the condition of your teeth, if you are in need of general dental care, call us at 845-670-5423. Plus, if you struggle with dental anxiety, Dr. Petrosino, a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology, is available to talk through your concerns and help you feel right at ease during your appointment.
Protect Your Mouth with Regular Dental Care
Your mouth is the first line of defense when it comes to keeping your body healthy. That’s why it’s important to keep your appointments for regular dental exams and cleanings. We recommend visiting us every six months, because these services are an essential part of keeping your teeth and gums healthy. During your appointment we do more than clean your teeth. We do fluoride treatment, cavity detection, oral cancer screenings, and more.
Here is what you can expect during your appointment:
- Our hygienist will thoroughly clean your teeth and make note of any areas of concern. Dr. Petrosino will then use X-rays and notes from the hygienist to assess your dental condition.
- After a complete examination, we’ll work with you to develop a plan to get your oral health back on track and restore your smile. We will discuss our restorative care options if we find it necessary.
- If we find any problems with your gums, we offer gum disease treatment that will help you stay ahead of this disease. We will use deep cleaning methods including scaling and root planing, as well as antibiotics, to get your gums healthy.
- Whether you want to protect your teeth during athletic activities, or struggle with TMJ symptoms at night such as grinding your teeth, we offer custom made mouthguards that will keep your teeth safe.
Don’t wait one more day to keep your smile beautiful and healthy with our general dentistry in Newburgh! We want you to stay ahead of any developing issues, so call us at 845-670-5423 or . We offer Saturday appointments and same-day appointments for dental emergencies.