The most basic step toward a lifetime of healthy teeth and a bright smile is getting regular dental cleanings and exams in Newburgh. Dr. Petrosino wants to help you maintain good oral health and give you a smile you can be proud of for the rest of your life. Regular treatment from our team will help you:
- Catch and fix small problems before they worsen
- Lessen your risk of having a dental emergency
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
Outstanding smile care is waiting for you at Smile Design Dental. Call us today at 845-670-5423 to schedule an appointment. We’re open every other Saturday for your convenience.
Take Good Care of Your Smile For Lasting Results
After you buy a new car, you must get regularly scheduled maintenance. Exams and cleanings from Smile Design Dental are like maintenance for your smile. They allow Dr. Petrosino to keep an eye on the condition of your smile and address any areas of concern as quickly as possible. As with everything in life, the earlier you find the problem, the easier and less expensive it is to fix.
Here’s how your cleaning and exam will go:
- You will be brought back to your exam room and a dental hygienist will conduct the first portion of your exam and cleaning.
- We will take dental X-rays so that we can get an idea of where your dental health stands.
- Your hygienist will then thoroughly clean your teeth. This will help remove any stubborn plaque and tartar that may be left after your daily brushing and flossing.
- Then, Dr. Petrosino will thoroughly inspect your teeth for cavities, oral cancer, gum disease, and any other problems. If she finds any issues, she will work with you to determine a treatment plan to get your smile back to top health.
As a general rule, you should visit us at least two times per year. This way, we can be sure to stay on top of any potential issues like cavities and get them taken care of as quickly as we can.
Call our office today at 845-670-5423 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Petrosino for dental cleanings and exams in Newburgh. You can request an appointment online as well.