When you lose function in your smile, restorative dentistry from Smile Design Dental can help. This type of dentistry restores the function, look, and feel of your smile. Saving the life of your natural teeth or replacing them so your mouth can function normally is the goal of your Newburgh restorative dentist. Dental fillings, crowns and bridges, dental implants, and even dental veneers are considered to be restorative techniques.
With our treatment, you can:
- Once again eat all your favorite foods comfortably
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look great
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
Call trusted dentist Dr. Geraldine Petrosino at 845-670-5423 to find out how we can give you back your smile. She is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology. Plus, sedation options are available if you’re nervous about your treatment.
Enjoy a Complete Smile With Our Restorative Treatment
At Smile Design Dental, we offer several types of restorative dentistry to repair your smile. When you come in to discuss your situation, we’ll go over all your restorative options, which could include:
- Tooth Fillings – A dental filling is used to fill the hole left after tooth decay is removed. We use porcelain or composite resin fillings, both of which keep the metallic hue of amalgam far away from your smile. You’ll have the confidence that your filling won’t stand out when you smile or eat.
- Root Canals – Contrary to popular belief, a root canal is actually a lifesaver for your tooth. Without root canals, the only other option for clearing the infection in your tooth would be a tooth extraction. Root canals make it possible to keep your natural tooth intact while stopping your pain.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can save your tooth by strengthening it after a break and protecting it from further damage. This way, your tooth can continue to do the job it was meant to do but be protected against further harm. With our E4D system, you can even get your new crowns the same day.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges do just what the name suggests: they bridge the gap left behind by missing teeth. When you lose a tooth, the open space can make eating difficult and even painful. A bridge fills that gap to restore function to that area of your bite.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are known primarily as a cosmetic enhancement, but they also have a restorative use as well. A veneer can effectively support a cracked or chipped tooth and keep it from further damage.
- Dental Implants – Implants are the best tooth replacement option available. They are superior in look, feel, and function to other methods such as bridges and dentures, and they will last you for years to come. We offer a variety of implant options, including procedures to get your implants and new teeth all in the same day.
You can trust your smile to Dr. Petrosino, an experienced restorative dentist in Newburgh. She earned a dental implant certificate and cosmetic dentistry certificate at NYU School of Dentistry and has been practicing dentistry for over two-and-a-half decades. Call us today at 845-670-5423 to schedule your appointment. You can also .