February 1, 2019
With Valentine’s Day coming up, you may already have plans set up for the evening. If you have a special someone in your life, that may involve a nice dinner, perhaps at the Lakeview House or Liberty Street Bistro. You may have bought a new outfit or plan to get a haircut, too. It’s normal to want to look your best for your loved one, but if you have missing teeth, you may be wishing there was something you could do about it.
It’s no secret that one of the best ways to improve your entire appearance is to improve your smile. With new replacement teeth at Smile Design Dental, your best smile yet is possible. Plus, a full smile can make eating that juicy steak or baguette a breeze.
Choose an Implant Expert For Your New Smile
It’s important to consider the experience of any implant dentist in Newburgh, NY you’re looking into for your replacement teeth. Dr. Petrosino has 25 years of experience in replacing teeth. She is also a fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, which requires rigorous training, presentation of successful implant cases, and at least 100 hours of implant education to qualify. Not only that, but she’s on her way to achieving the highest designation the organization offers.
Experience and training can go a long way toward helping you get your new replacement teeth. But it’s also important to consider how well the dentist will work with you to help you reach your goals. You can be sure you will be listened to, respected, and completely confident that you will get the results you want in the most comfortable way possible.
Another important consideration is with the actual implant procedure. Look to an office like ours that will handle your entire implant process from start to finish. This will save you time, money, and hassle of dealing with multiple offices. It can ensure you have a smoother experience all around, since Dr. Petrosino and our team will be familiar with your situation.
So, how can we handle your entire implant procedure here? Aside from our experience, our technology plays a big role in planning and placing your implants. We’ve invested in a 3D X-ray machine that shows us incredible detail of your mouth. Using these images, we can plan ahead for any complications. We can also see the best places for your implants, which depends on the strength and density of your jawbone. Not only that, but Dr. Petrosino has trained in computer-guided surgery for incredibly accurate outcomes.
Choose a New Smile That Looks & Works Great
These days, there’s no reason to settle for false teeth that move around. Implants will replace your teeth and stay exactly where they’re supposed to. Because implants are actually placed in your jaw rather than sit on your gums, they look incredibly lifelike. And they feel lifelike too. They can restore both your smile’s aesthetics and function to what they were with your healthy teeth.
Whether you’re missing one tooth or many, we have multiple dental implant options to fill in the gaps:
- Single implant with crown: We’ll attach a strong, porcelain crown to your implant. It will be custom-made and custom-shaded for you.
- Multiple implants with a bridge: If you’re missing at least two teeth, we can create a bridge that attaches to as few as two implants.
- Two or more implants with a denture: By attaching your dentures to implants, you can eliminate all the slipping and sliding associated with conventional dentures. This is an affordable option for people who want the benefits of implants while keeping their dentures secure.
- Four or six implants with a fixed arch of teeth: With the All-on-4® and All-on-6 implant methods, Dr. Petrosino can give you new replacement teeth that you will never remove.
We even have options for patients who’ve been told they could never have implants:
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 utilize your available bone. With our 3-D imaging, Dr. Petrosino will determine where there’s enough bone to place your implants. She’ll then insert them at angles to provide the strongest hold for your new teeth.
- Bone grafts can build up bone before you get your implants.
- Mini implants don’t require as much bone as standard implants. Ask if this option can make implants possible for you.
Choose a More Youthful-Looking, Properly Working Smile
After working with implants for so many years, we’ve found that new replacement teeth improve more than just the way your teeth work. They can boost your self-esteem, help you eat whatever you want, make you look younger, and give you a beautiful smile your significant other will love. To set up your consultation with Dr. Petrosino, call our Newburgh, NY office today at (845) 670-5423 or fill out our online form.